Montag, 12. September 2011

Sculpting Workshop with Badsmile Review

Hey there painteholics,

After a hellride from munich back to my hometown yesterday night and after a bunch of hours of sleep I am able to write some lines again ;P  I started my trip on Friday morning and after a couple of hours train ride I reached munich.







I havent found time to see more of the city but I made some shots here and there while I was heading to the Workshop location. While it was raining when I started my trip in the morning weather was kinda nice in munich. Warm and the clouds looked very cool this day ;D

I reached the Workshop and it was time to get some food after half a day of train riding. Time for some BBQ and some nice chats with the people there. Thanks to Malekith over from 5th Dimension for organizing the whole thing. From the location, food, flow - everything flowed quit well.





So after the hunger deamon was defeated  it was time to get to work. We started with some wire and worked our way through the Mini step by step while Mati helped us out if we were trapped at a difficult spot or were going insane ( Fingers anyone?) 











It was very cool watching the Mini grow after each step, getting more detail. From a pretty abstarct wire construct to a pretty cool 54mm Miniature.  We started with the legs and feed, working our way up to the stomach and back of the Miniature. Meanwhile Anatomic Steve showed us how it should look like ;P I have to say super sculpey os pretty cool stuff to work with. Its not that sticky than Green Stuff and it stays workable until you bake it.

Even as we had a pretty big To Do List as it comes to what we learned and did over the weekend we always found time for some fun things as the Trollface shows you ;D But enough words for now, I will show you the rest of the Weekend in pretty pictures:



















After all it was a very cool weekend, I learned alot, I had a lot of fun and man those BBQ sessions were awesome ,too ;D So More pictures of the finished miniature will be up as soon as I finish it.
So see you all in the future and make shure to check out 5th Dimension because we just might read us there pretty soon ;P  Enter the 5th Dimension!

Simon aka Katan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen