Sonntag, 7. August 2011

Back in the Cradle!

Hey there painteholics,

I just returned from a crazy weekend with lots of inspiration and nearly no sleep. I am just writing some lines before I will go to sleep. Congrats to Matt for winning his sword - you deserve it! And what a unique way of receiving it....more on this one later ;D

But I did quit okay,too. Five Entries, 4 Final Cut Pins and One Silver Deamon in Duell Category ;P
And the best thing about all of this is that I had some pretty good conversations over the weekend. I now know what is missing in all my miniatures. And from now on I will focus on focus ;D

So many things to write about, so many people to thank and so little sleep....
I will post a big review in the next days but for now this has to be enough :D


See you after some hours of sleep ;P

Simon aka Katan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen